Clerk of Courts
The Village of Newburgh Heights Clerk of Courts is Suzanne Molnar.
We are now set up to take payments online for waiverable citations and for payment arrangements approved by the Magistrate.
Please click the link below to be directed to the online payment website.
NEWBURGH HEIGHTS ONLINE COURT PAYMENTS
2018 MAYOR'S COURT SCHEDULE
2018 PHOTO ENFORCEMENT
Newburgh Heights Village Hall
3801 Harvard Ave.
Newburgh Heights,Ohio 44105
or call (216) 641-2160
REQUIREMENTS FOR A TOW RELEASE
Hours to obtain tow release:
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
at the POLICE DEPARTMENT
1. CURRENT Title and/or Vehicle Registration. The OWNER of the vehicle is the person named on the face of the title, and is the only person the vehicle can be released to.
2. Proof of insurance. Current insurance ID card listing the vehicle, or SR-22 bond for the driver/owner is required.
3. $30.00 Money Order payable to the Village of Newburgh Heights or Credit Card ($2.00 surcharge)
4. OWNER of vehicle must have a VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE. If suspended; TWO LICENSED DRIVERS (with IDs) must be present.
5. Out-of-State Vehicles must show POWER OF ATTORNEY DOCUMENTS.
6. If applicable, authorization for release from Garfield Heights Municipal Court must be on file with the Newburgh Heights Police Department AT TIME OF RELEASE.
You can retrieve your vehicle with tow release from:
3929 Superior Avenue
** Please call United Towing for information regarding fees and/or daily storage rates.
For further questions, contact the Newburgh Heights Police Department at
(216) 641-2117, Monday through Friday,
9:00 a.m. through 4:0 p.m.
If your vehicle is “seized” by the GHMC you can petition the Court for an early release by faxing your request to the Court at (216) 475-3087.